Odd thought

From: roger_ducasse <murometz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:53:31 -0000

I wonder if David has ever considered "re-releasing" (ie, making a PR announcement, doing nothing else different) KoDP via the online casual game market? I know there are many sites that add new titles rather frequently--Big Fish throws in games that are a decade old or more, so they have a "new" release for their large audience every day. Then there are the dedicated "thoughtful game" sites, like Manifesto, which is always looking for in-depth titles.

Given how poorly the market penetration was for KoDP when it first appeared because of inadequate Web distribution mechanisms at the time, the title still may be very "fresh." It certainly doesn't look anymore dated than many modern titles I see on these sites, and better than quite a few. Just a thought.