Re: Odd thought

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:35:18 -0800

>I wonder if David has ever considered "re-releasing" (ie, making a PR
>announcement, doing nothing else different) KoDP via the online
>casual game market?

I'm now intimately familiar with the casual game market, and KoDP is not a casual game. (I think it could probably be turned into one, but that assumes its development system were still supported.)

>Then there are the dedicated "thoughtful game" sites, like
>Manifesto, which is always looking for in-depth titles.

We were working with Manifesto, but ran into some technical difficulties trying to repurpose a CD-only product for download delivery.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp, LLC
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com