Re: Hunters

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 10:54:29 -0000

> > Sorry not to have anything more useful--I can understand your
> > frustration! Hmmm, maybe I need to go run a very hunting dedicated
> > clan, and see what happens.....

> Which is exactly whatI'm trying to do. I have all this land... I
> want to hunt on it, not farm it.

I tend to arrange lots of pasture whenever my clan owns all the Malani and Lismelder lands. Not sure if it has an in-game effect, but world logic tells me that this makes patrolling the tula easier, too.

> So yeah, I hope someone can explain what I'm doing wrong.

Not sure if this was an exploit or a feature, but in times of disease (or many wounded after lost battles), it was always easy to invite huge numbers of weaponthanes. I wonder if this works for reassigning the carl/cottar workforce, too.