Re: Forcing the Tribe

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 14:05:46 -0800 (PST)

Hmmmm, a few thoughts:
  1. what is the reputation of your clan? It should be on one of the top two notches, I think, to trigger tribe making (the sacred time screen).
  2. Have you done Making of the Storm Tribe, to get the tribe making blessing?
  3. there is at least one back door way to start a tribe. On one of the events--I think it is the cooking contest, if the tribe making conditions are right, one of the options is 'talk to other clans about starting a tribe.' There may be other ways as well. Maybe check trying to resolve a feud?
  4. Some chance that you've fallen into a bug, and the tribe making conditions won't trigger.
  5. If/when the Colymar come to demand tribute, you can try to join their tribe. In the newer versions you can win the game as king of the Colymar (althought I can't say I've done it myself).

Good luck!

-Bryan

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs