Re: Forcing the Tribe

From: The Dugans <alleghator_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 23:58:08 -0000

Well, my reputation is at the top mark.
I've done the "Making a Storm tribe" and got a "WHEN you make a tribe, you have Orlanths blessing" or some such.

Hope I get the tribe event soon.
I have to admit, I'm surprized to stumble on two bugs during one play through of the game. The other potential bug is the hunters one, as I mentioned in another topic thread.

Also, it seems that the clan doesn't consider the food my hunters brings in when it's deciding to complain about "the tribe is about to starve!"

But, as this game is 8 years old (?) I don't expect anyone to look into these issues. That's just not realistic from the developers standpoint. Heck, I'm just glad it runs on my computer :).