RE: Forcing the Tribe

From: Ville Pauna <finnish_shire_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:11:18 +0200

I ran into some "omg we gonna starve" problems in my latest games where I converted to full cow economy (1500ish pop and 13kish cows), but I just told the carls to shut up :P What disturbes me is that even if I have huge tracts of land cleared for all the cattle, I conquered about 5 clans out of their lands to get more clear land, the sacred time pic still says my cattle is malnutrientet and don't have enough space :\ odd since my clan alone is about 1/5 of the land mass all the clans own.

Windows Vista + Windows Live. Astu digitaaliseen maailmaan. http://get.live.com