King of Dragon Pass in CIV?

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:08:34 +1100

Hi all,

I had a quite go at one of the fan-created scenarios in Beyond the Sword recently (the fantasy-themed icy one) and it struck in many ways as a fairly simple Gloranth-ish sort of story, which in turn got me thinking that perhaps Civilisation IV (CIV) might be a good tool for Gloranthan computer gaming. Apparently CIV is quite moddable, thanks to the way it has been designed, and there is very little that is impossible to be tweaked by users.

Has anyone had a go, or know of anyone who has had a go, at this yet?

--
John Machin