Re: Resurection never had an opportunity to use it.

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 05:51:41 -0700 (PDT)

I think I once used it on one of my own leaders, but I generally forget to try it.  Will have to give it a whirl!

However once you have that blessing there is also an occasional event, where another clan will approach you, asking you to try and resurrect one of their fallen leaders.  I will consume a lot of your magic, and only seems to be around 50% on success (there may be factors that improve or hurt this, but its not happened to me often enough that I could tell you what those are).

            > Hi

> I have a rule of playing a few hours of KoDP when I visit my folks for the

> weekend every six months or so. Amazing a 1999 game and it's still feels

> fresh to play it.

> With the CA resurection spirit magic I've never been prompted for it's

> use. In what situations can I use it as it would be handy to revive a clan

> elder whohas died say in battle.

As I recall it, you don't get asked something like "Arkat was killed in

the fighting, do you want to try to Resurrect him?"

If you want to resurrect someone, on the very next turn go to the magic

screen, pick Chalana Arroy, select the resurrection spell and it should

show a picture of the recently dead person(s). Pick the one you want to

try, allocate your sacrifice, and try it.

Note: It's been a long time since I played, I may not be recalling the

interface exactly right.