Re: Personality traits

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 23:38:35 -0700

ulyssez

>Smart diplomat: In diplo negotiations, always consider the
>opponent's personality and makes good advice.

I'm pretty sure this would just be skill -- i.e. why you pay attention to who you put on the Ring.

>These traits I'm fairly certain of.

This sounds about right (from memory).

>There are also traits like hateful, poetic, romantic/heroic and
>cowardly that I'm not quite sure of. There are probably also other
>situation-specific Anti- and Pro- traits that would be harder to
>observe.

At least some of those exist too (IIRC) -- good deduction.

> >From some of the game text, I imagine there may also be traits
>like guileful, daring, generous, honest, greedy and so on, and
>perhaps even things like "scared of snake", etc. But I suspect that
>these are traits for NPC clan chiefs only, since I've yet to see any
>noble that consistently show any of these traits.

It's true that NPC chiefs have a different set of trait.

Alex

>If there are still paintings to be sold, that could be a good marketing
>bonus for curious fans. Bundle the page of pseudocode with the painting
>or charge an archival fee for digging it up. I certainly found that it
>added to the artwork.

There are certainly still paintings to be sold. I don't have an inventory -- many of the ones I think are best/popular have already sold (in particular, I doubt there are any ducks left). I think stefano.gaudiano (add "gmail" and "." and "com" to contact him) would be happy to deal.

--

David Dunham