Re: Open source?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 18:38:27 -0700

[I'm posting this reply to a private message here, because it's probably of general interest, and because the direct reply bounced]

>All technical details aside, I'd love to hear from the developers:
>is opening up the source code something that A# has already planned,
>is considering, may consider in the future, or already ruled out?

I have yet to see any compelling reason for it to be open source.

The technical details are pretty serious, because they prevent one possible goal: more people playing the game.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp, LLC
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com