Re: Re: Secrets of Dragon Pass

From: Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 08:29:58 -0400

On Sun, 2009-06-28 at 00:05 -0400, Douglas Seay wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, do you still have a closet full of KoDP boxes, or
> is it starting to get scarce? How quickly is your supply dwindling? I
> imagine that you have no plans to print any more copies a decade after
> the initial release.

I'm not David, of course, but I can answer that. About, hm, five years or so ago, I bought a replacement copy of KoDP, and David told me that I'd purchased the very last of the original, pictorial CDs. He said that any further replacement copies would have to be plain CDs made to order from the master CD. I thought, and think, myself very lucky to have secured another pictorial copy.

--
Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Check out Raven Days <http://www.ravendays.org>