Re: Re : King of dragon pass game

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 09:19:22 -0700

At 20:49 +0800 09-06-25, Jun Watarase wrote:

>Is there a bug with the issaries heroquest? I remember you could
>choose to improve relations with the dragon newts, but that option
>seems to have dissapeared in my current game.
>
>See screenshot.

My guess is you're applying out-of-game knowledge here. Chances are your clan has not yet realized that there are dragonewts in Dragon Pass. Here's a code fragment:

Response 4: Improve relations with outsiders. {

	benefit = 4
	NewChoices
	text: Which outsiders?
	response: Aldyrami
	{
		chosenClan = aldryami
	}
	[beastfolk.knowledge <> 'unknown] response: Beastfolk
	{
		chosenClan = beastfolk
	}
	[dragonewt.knowledge <> 'unknown] response: Dragonewts
	{
		chosenClan = dragonewt
	}
--

David Dunham                    A Sharp, LLC
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404   http://a-sharp.com