Re: Re: KODP Flash (Spoilers included)

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:44:13 +1000

2009/9/21 David Dunham <david_at_...>:
> I'm not convinced of that -- nothing says you couldn't have an
> external link to a PDF (or web site) with the manual.

Insetting the "game window" into a frame with a panel to display the manual might be useful too. The resolution of the game doesn't need to be high (it'd probably make the lovely paintings look a bit odd if it was too large!) and that screen real estate could be used to provide "note paper" panes (I make a lot of notes when I was playing!) and a pane with a searchable manual (ala MS Help Files).

Just a thought!

--
John Machin