Re: Crayfish (spoiler?)

From: outis02 <uly_at_...>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 10:27:06 -0000

Yeah, I just got those as well. Apparently she's some kind of crazy wondering shaman slave trader. One news mentions that the crayfish is her familiar, and one of my ring member comments that the crayfish is alive and can talk. The woman herself had threatened me with the power of the crayfish once.

What I want to know is, is there any precedent for this kind of things in Gloranthan lore? Are crayfish just any random animal or do they have some special significance to some special gods? And how does this whole familiar thing works in Glorantha?