Whoa

From: Kaj Sotala <xuenay_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 00:26:37 +0200

So I spotted this post in the Something Awful thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3211884&perpage=40&pagenumber=116#post368265523

"Also, I think I've broken the game.

After repeatedly seizing everyone else's land, all the remaining clans moved into the swamp, literally on top of each other. You can't seize their land in the swamp either. I only managed to raid two clans into oblivion and take enough cattle that they disbanded, all the rest just had their lands taken and moved to the swamp. The only remaining clans with land are my tribe mates and the one clan who relocated behind my tribe mates. Even with almost all the land on the map, my herd of 15000 cattle is overcrowded and the yearly update screen struggles to show them all."

His world map's here:
http://logan-1.mirror.waffleimages.com/files/dc/dca934fdc3eb58b5ba7f47faaa2f19bcb01612f5.jpg . Made me blink a few times.