No Healer King/Queen?

From: outis02 <uly_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 18:33:48 -0000

Fiddling around with the tribal throne elections, I've noticed that, in addition to tricksters, worshippers of Chalana Arroy are also barred from royal nomination. What gives? Isn't Chalana Arroy one of the Seven Lightbringers? Isn't Help Everyone Clan one of the original clan of Storm Tribe?

Chalana Arroy aside, I'm just don't understand the nomination criteria. Usually I get only 2 or 3 nobles to choose from, and they aren't always what I'd consider to be the best candidates. So what is it really based on?