Re: No Healer King/Queen?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 10:58:33 -0800 (PST)

Maybe as complete pacifists* CA followers can't fulfill either the ritual or actual obligations of kingship?

As for who gets listed, my impression was that it was your (eligible) noble with the highest ability in each of the skills (so your noble with highest leadership, your noble with highest plants, etc).  Which is sometimes a problem if you have a younger noble that you want to make king, when you have someone else who is already heroic in the youngsters strong area.