Re: No Healer King/Queen?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 19:17:15 -0800

>Fiddling around with the tribal throne elections, I've noticed that,
>in addition to tricksters, worshippers of Chalana Arroy are also
>barred from royal nomination. What gives? Isn't Chalana Arroy one
>of the Seven Lightbringers? Isn't Help Everyone Clan one of the
>original clan of Storm Tribe?

I'd forgotten, but Bryan is right. A king is a war leader. The code has

forEach c in p {

        [IsWorshipper(c, 'eurmal) OR IsWorshipper(c, 'chalanaArroy)] p -= c }

>Chalana Arroy aside, I'm just don't understand the nomination
>criteria. Usually I get only 2 or 3 nobles to choose from, and they
>aren't always what I'd consider to be the best candidates. So what
>is it really based on?

More or less it's the best with each skill.

--

David Dunham     Creator of Jigami, a unique game
for iPhone/iPod touch  http://a-sharp.com/jigami/