Re: Re: No Healer King/Queen?

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:01:25 +1100

Healer Queens are a neat idea that I am considering stealing for my Glorantha "table top" game (nefarious Lunar plots maybe?) but it's probably outside the cultural context of your common-or-garden Heortling given the tribal king's military role and the myths associated with tribe-making (the Storm Tribe (finally!) formed in response to an attack by the Night Tribe).

I literally shudder to think about Trickster Kings :) "Hi clan ring, I am back from visiting the Colymar and I think I won their tribal kingship in a game of dice... somehow..."

--
John Machin