Re: Worshipper criteria

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:08:18 -0800 (PST)

Based on experience I think it is mostly number of adults in your clan, with some bonus from allies and from tribe mates.  (that is, sometimes I can't build any more, then I make a new alliance or form a tribe and suddenly I can build more).  I've never bothered to try and figure out the formulas behind it however.

I don't know if there is any other factors, but I've not noticed any.

--Bryan