Re: Worshipper criteria

From: outis02 <uly_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 22:22:45 -0000

Yeah, the adult population is certainly the basic source of worshippers. By the way, I've estimated that each shrine requires 50 worshippers, temples 120 and great temples 250 worshippers.

The question is what other factors give bonus worshippers. As I said, having many allies doesn't automatically give you proportional boost in worshippers. Either the allied worshipper is capped, or works on a diminishing return, or it doesn't give any bonus at all.

Forming a tribe, on the other hand, provides more visitors for sure. But I wonder if the increase quantity is per-clan or dependant on other variables.

Another possiblity is neighbour relation... Can't quite confirm this, though.