Re: Bug when clan comes to give tribute

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:14:56 -0800

Xavier

>I get a bug when a defeated clan I've been attacking comes to offer
>tribute. The text says "A member of the 0 ring..." instead of "A
>member of the Wildcats ring..." and then, any option I choose
>results in the game closing down. I downloaded the 1.7 update, but
>this keeps happening and I can't avoid it because the Wildcats keep
>coming to offer tribute.

Were you using 1.7 originally? Applying the update after the scene is already scheduled to occur probably wouldn't help.

There's a couple of bug fixes in the 1.5 update that relate to this. So I'm guessing you may have been using 1.3 (from the CD)?

>Has this happened to anyone else? How can I fix it?

Unfortunately, you'd probably need to go back to an earlier saved game.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp, LLC