Re: No further updates regarding figuring out game mechanics?

From: gbiansg <question2005_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 16:12:53 -0000

More questions, hope David can answer them :

-Is it actually possible for the marsh ducks to fail to beat back Delecti? In my experience, it doesnt seem to be so.

-For the stolen horse event chain, is it possible for there to be ANY outcome other than the old woman stealing horse back, followed by one of your carls being killed, their stead burnt, etc?

-Is it possible to find a wife for the ugly man?

-When tusk raiders raid your land, is it possible to win if you send a war party after them?

-Bargaining affects trading missions...does it also affect market profit?

-I noticed that the default type of noble for diplomacy missions(giving gifts, asking for favors, etc) is bargainning. This seems odd to me. I am fairly sure the stat used is actually customs...can anyone confirm which is better?

-If you have a tribe and piss off an elder race enough, does your tribe help you to fight them back or is it STILL "they came and you died"?

-If you get lost during hero quests and get the event where the god's smith has the bronze bone, is there any way to get the bone? I only seem able to get the wheel.

-Are there any negative effects for killing prisoners rather than ransomning them?

-Aside from the horse spawn's golden horse, are there any treasures that you can get back when they die/are used up/etc?

-There is an event when one of your carls(pretty sure its a carl) asks for you to take revenge against another clan because two of their thanes killed his father when they were younger. If you raid them and suceed, they come to ask you for wergild. Whats up with this? How can they ask you for wergild if their thanes were slain on the battlefield?

-Has anyone got a list of what stats the hero quest's "Strengthen the quester" affects...? In particular, there are two orlanth HQs and two such options, and im not sure what differences there are. I know there is a primary stat and usually 1-2 secondary stat improvements for each HQ.