Re: Re: Increasing Reputation

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 10:33:40 -0700 (PDT)

What Jeff said, and also....having a near top reputation is just one requirement.

And to be clear, are you in a tribe, waiting to become king?  Or are you not yet in a tribe, waiting for tribe making?  In the former case you have to wait for the old king to die or step down and try to get one of your own elected as king.  In the latter case you are waiting for the appearance of the blind prophet*

Both events have a random factor in the timing....they'll happen not TOO long after your reputation gets to the right point generally, but there is variation in how long.  While you are waiting, build up your herds and your gold (and even your treasures).  Both tribe making and getting elected king tend to be expensive!

Good luck and be patient!