Re: Maybe you didn't know

From: outis02 <uly_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 01:04:34 -0000

A truely epic LP, and a great fun to read.

One thing that caught my eyes particularly, though. At one point, he said:

BEGIN_QUOTE "It's that time again! I was expecting nine magic this year--seven for seven gods on the ring, one for an Orlanth worshiper as the leader, and one for the juggling balls, but apparently not having a woman on the ring cut our gains by two. So we need to put Rana back on the ring...

If we don't have any women on the ring for seven years, we start a new tradition!"

END_QUOTE The LP author seems quite knowledgeable about KoDP, but I wonder what he means by "start a new tradition" here. His clan is already a male-centric clan (Orlanth as main deity). I wasn't aware of any "tradition" system that can be changed by a change that lasts seven-year.

Can anyone clarify this point?