Re: Maybe you didn't know

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:41:39 -0700

> A truely epic LP, and a great fun to read.

Indeed.

> The LP author seems quite knowledgeable about KoDP, but I wonder what he means by "start a new tradition" here. His clan is already a male-centric clan (Orlanth as main deity). I wasn't aware of any "tradition" system that can be changed by a change that lasts seven-year.

Not every assertion made in the LP is true, however. I don't remember anything in particular about single-gender clan rings, though I think there was something about tradition. In particular, I think there were benefits to staying a war clan or peace clan and not constantly changing

> I also see them using not the favors of another clan but the clan shaman's magic in order to make a heroquest.Itsays taht it increases danger, but increases chances of entering the god's realm.What do you know about this, I haven't seen this option?

Not sure about this. Perhaps they were just explaining the fact they have extra Magic from a shaman. (A high Magic definitely helps with heroquesting.)

David Dunham     A Sharp, LLC
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com
"People seem to misinterpret complexity as sophistication" -- Niklaus Wirth