Re: Achievement

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 17:57:45 -0700 (PDT)

Destiny helps move things towards becoming King of Dragon Pass faster.  I think you get there eventually without it, but it may also help on how easy certain events are, I'm not sure about that part.

_very_evil_person <one_very_evil_person_at_...> Subject: Achievement
To: KingOfDragonPass_at_yahoogroups.com

      I have succesfully created a tribe with another 4 clans.

It's the first time I create a tribe!!!

But I have a question.What is destiny for?I have only found heroism information on the group.