Re: Random Event & Cults

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 08:24:09 -0700 (PDT)

Heh, on that one I usually go with highest combat....and if that is close to equal I avoided Humakti, on the theory that they might be more likely to kill the challenger!

Now I'm wondering if I should have preferred them instead?  With those random events it is hard, because you sit there and replay them a bunch of times under controlled conditions to see which works out better!

There other events where I'm often torn between cult and ability.....like hunting some monster for another clan (be it a wyrm or a walkatpus)....the Uralda following with heroic ability in Animals, or an Odaylan who is only Very Good with Animals?

--Bryan

nen_at_...>