Re: Random Event & Cults

From: perkele000 <antti.heiskanen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 18:31:33 -0000

I just went for the most likely to win the duel option :->

> There other events where I'm often torn between cult and >ability.....like hunting some monster for another clan (be it a wyrm >or a walkatpus)....the Uralda following with heroic ability in >Animals, or an Odaylan who is only Very Good with Animals?

I can feel your pain. The quoted has haunted me, too. And if I recall correctly the game always lists your nobles according their combat ability when you need to select a noble on random events? So there really is no hint wheather a Odaylan or a Vingan goes over an Elmal when hunting down a vampire for example.