Re: Installing KoDP in Windows 7

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 06:15:25 -0700 (PDT)

I just got a new computer last week, running windows 7....and while I could still play KoDP on our old laptop, I'd love to put it on the new computer, just so that I will have put it on every computer I've owned over the last ten years :-)

But I have no clue how to set up this XP mode that some people were talking about. I searched in the help file, and what I read suggested that it may be available only on some versions of windows 7 (the business versions, not the standard home version)?

Could anyone who has installed it give some more detail of how they did it, with what software versions?

--Bryan