Re: KoDP on Twitter

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 08:40:14 -0700

>> While this mailing list is still a great resource that I refer people to, it isn't necessarily the best place to broadcast information to the world at large. So while I encourage you all to continue discussions here, I'd also recommend you check out our official Twitter presence (and follow if you're a member):

> Will you feed such tweets to the mailing list in digest form for those
> of us luddites that actually prefer the lack of immediacy of email?

No (though I won't be ignoring this list). You can always view them on the web, and I actually used RSS for one Twitter feed for years before starting Twitter.

Thanks to those who have started following _at_KingDragonPass, when there is news to announce you will see it first.

David Dunham A Sharp, LLC http://a-sharp.com