Re: Feature request: biographical chronicles

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 20:49:34 -0700

An interesting idea, and one that actually shows up (in slightly different form) in my brainstorming for KoDP/iOS. But...

> Having hacked the savegame, I know this could be easily implemented. If you want to keep the character data block static in size, simply limit the number of entry in the chronicle.

...I disagree how easy this would be to implement...

> you could give every scene a new property that contains the "bio entry".

...because there are only around 500 scenes, plus heroquests. With about 5 responses per scene.

So please keep the ideas coming, but be aware that even ideas to *simplify* the game can be a lot of work.

David Dunham http://a-sharp.com Twitter: _at_KingDragonPass