Re: Sacrifice to Malia

From: Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 18:51:13 -0400

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 23:34, David Dunham <david_at_...> wrote:
> Does anyone sacrifice to Malia? We tried to make this a plausible option in the game, though it certainly has tradeoffs. (I'm asking more specifically about the Magic screen, not within an interactive scene.)

No; it's never even occurred to me to sacrifice to Malia on the magic screen. Just once, in all my years of playing, a desperate and miserable clan ring of mine decided to sacrifice to Malia during a scene, but that's it. I felt guilty about it and I hope they did too.

--
Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Maconiana has been published at last!