Re: Re: "They're well known for..." / tracking pop-up messages

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 06:27:30 -0700 (PDT)

I agree that it would be cool if the game made it clearer what your clanw as well known for. This could come out of the clan-making choices, at the start....although later on this might change to the earth shakers or certain deeds, or even for our many temples or something?

Sometimes something a bit like this comes in the little pop up messages that happen....where we hear that members of our clan are being consulted on things because we've become known for our good judgement, or things like that.

The problem with those pop up windows is that there is no tracking of them, they don't even show up in the main log. This can be especially annoying when there is data that we may need later, like when a trader comes back, reports on the success of the trade mission, then reports that the other clan has many warriors, or that their clan chief is very pious. It would be nice to access that information later on, when we are trying to ally with them or thinking about raiding them or whatever.