re: "They're well known for..."

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:32:28 -0700

On 29 Aug 2010, at 07:15, KingOfDragonPass_at_yahoogroups.com wrote:

> However, I'd also like to know what "my clan" is well known for. Of
> course, I know a lot about "my clan", but it would still be cool to
> know what the other clans currently think of it.

Perhaps it's a bit like Orlanth. Here's what the intro questionnaire says:

“Orlanth’s unique contributions at that time were personal honor, and a close kinship to the other deities who seemed to be on the winning side.”

That last bit in particular: you seem to be on the winning side.

David Dunham http://a-sharp.com Twitter: _at_KingDragonPass