Re: re: Features to cut (was: Statistical ledger)

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 11:29:32 -0700 (PDT)

Seconding that!  I do understand that it may not work on an iphone sized screen, but it really helped give me a sense of my village.  Perhaps something else could go in that slot, if even a short written description or 'state of the clan' summary?

I think that screen was the only place that players saw the tracking of carls versus cottars, so I suppose that could be dropped too (or if easier left in place and never talked about at all).

dith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Subject: Re: re: Features to cut (was: Statistical ledger) To: KingOfDragonPass_at_yahoogroups.com

      On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 12:46, David Dunham <david_at_...> wrote:

> Actually, the tula screen is gone.

It sounds as though you've already made that decision, so there's

probably no point in arguing about it, but in case you ever port the

game to anywhere else, may I say that the tula screen is one of my

favorite parts of the game? I really like having a visual

representation of the growth of my clan.

--

Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>

Maconiana has been published at last!

<http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=4340342>