Re: Features to cut (was: Statistical ledger)

From: outis02 <uly_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 21:29:37 -0000

No, I don't think so. I don't remember exactly how, but I did a whole series of experiments on the requriement for temple building. It was long and difficult, but in the end I think I never really figured it out -- there are too many variables.

Another thing you could do if you want to make things easy:

Make the advices guaranteed to be *right*, or at least helpful. In a normal game, you quickly learn not to trust the advices too much. But for Easy mode anyway, you could effectively turn them into player helpers rather than semi-random noise.