Re: Sacred Time Magic

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 14:17:25 -0700

Thanks for the comments. Sacred Time looks a lot less cluttered now without choices for Children or Hunting magic. You still start the game with 7 points, and 16 checkboxes.

I'm probably going to roll some of Children into Health (which I don't recall using much myself). A little amusing that people with a war strategy liked it, since a War Clan has one less checkbox for fertility magic…

Hunting had a pretty low impact on food, and while it did do what the manual said (gave a bonus in Hunting tests), those were pretty rare. I'll probably give that bonus for having Odayla on the ring (which had given you an extra possible checkbox for Hunting).

Destiny and Heroism aren't available unless you have a tribe, BTW.

David Dunham http://a-sharp.com Twitter: _at_KingDragonPass