Re: A couple questions about using the interface

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:13:58 -0700 (PDT)

I would look at the rock occasionally for a quick check of what I had running or didn't, and kind of liked seeing it light up.....but it was a sort of nice-to-have that had very little impact on my playing of or enjoyment of the game. It might have helped more when I was first starting out, but I managed to totally forget about it and not pay it any attention until I'd played through the game a few times.