Re: A couple questions about using the interface

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 10:08:55 -0700

Thanks for the feedback. No design decisions yet. Dropping the light-up runes would definitely save some development time. Putting it in a different place doesn't help with that :)

I've experimented with putting a thumbnail version of the scene art in the saga, but this actually didn't work all that well.

> it's not that helpful as an auto-note system, as not all the events I consider "noteworthy" are recorded.

Auto-notes are one of the main goals, so I'm curious what else should be there. "We recruited 4 weaponthanes" seems well below the bar. Raids and missions show up though.

David Dunham http://a-sharp.com Twitter: _at_KingDragonPass