Re: Re: A couple questions about using the interface

From: Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 16:55:08 -0400

Yes, but the long-term ones are hard to find in the clan history, especially if you aren't sure what year they took place. Finding the term of the agreement with the fox, in particular, has always been such a chore that I usually just wait ten years instead of five to be sure I won't break the agreement.

I grant you that the short-term Sacred Time events are right there at the start of the year, and therefore easy to find, but too often I forget to check history when restarting from save. I was hoping that your new Auto-Notes would be more prominent and perhaps shorter and simpler -- or at least would have a short, simple summary before the more florid entry for the year.