Re: KoDP Achievements

From: outis02 <uly_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 03:33:51 -0000

I have no idea how, but somebody already did it. I don't remember where I saw it, but someone else may point you to those screenshots.

The thing is, you don't actually need a big clan to conquer all DP, just relentless in land-grabbing. You'll probably get bugged about hording too much land, but you can just blow them off without too much repercussion. Conquering all DP would actually kind of bug the game because all NPC clans would end up occupying the same unreachable map zone, and the map screen would look ridiculous. Anyway, it's certainly doable.