Re: Re: KoDP Achievements

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 06:28:47 -0800 (PST)

IIRC, and I may not, he said that the other clans were all pretty much crammed into the upland marsh, and he controlled all of the starting map area (you can't conquer all of DP, I think, just the 'starting area' or something like that....I guess at the least, if they leave a gap, you can't conquer them).

Hmm, come to think of it, that is a bit odd....you can split your tula and end up with two separate pieces of territory (don't touch each other), but you cannot achieve the same effect by conquest!

On a totally different slant, any chance that the CD will be made available for sale again, if the I-app raises interest in the game?  We still have a laptop that would run the game, but I seem to have lost the CD somehow :-(