Re: KoDP Achievements

From: chrilleub <chrisb_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 08:58:19 -0000

> I'm starting to work on Game Center achievements for the iOS version of King of Dragon Pass. These would be things such as Won Ten Year Ring, Performed All Heroquests, Queen of Dragon Pass, etc. Are there any you'd like to see?

Your advisors hint at things to do sometimes. It would be nice if such things were achievements. One thing that comes to mind, because it was discussed a while ago and I tried it because my advisors suggested it, is a one-sex ring. It's been a while so I cannot remember the exact details, but IIRC at one time I had a ring consisting only of male advisors. One advisor said that we should do this for 5 years and it would be a new tradition. Well after 5 years of a one-sex ring I was disappointed that nothing happened. But at least it was a new, and harder, way to play the game. I tried an all women ring next, which was even harder.

I did not change traditions, but it could be an achievement. And I am sure there are other possible achievements hidden in the words of the advisors.