Re: KoDP Achievements

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 21:46:11 -0800

On 6 Jan 2011, at 05:04, KingOfDragonPass_at_yahoogroups.com wrote:

> Your advisors hint at things to do sometimes. It would be nice if such things were achievements. One thing that comes to mind, because it was discussed a while ago and I tried it because my advisors suggested it, is a one-sex ring. It's been a while so I cannot remember the exact details, but IIRC at one time I had a ring consisting only of male advisors. One advisor said that we should do this for 5 years and it would be a new tradition. Well after 5 years of a one-sex ring I was disappointed that nothing happened. But at least it was a new, and harder, way to play the game. I tried an all women ring next, which was even harder.

Hmm, I guess those would have to be "except for the first turn of the game"... I'll probably pass, since you wouldn't get to put some tricksters or Kallyr the Hero on your ring. But maybe not.

BTW, keep in mind that all of your advisors have their own private agenda. This doesn't mean they give bad advice, but it's often colored by their personality. Not to mention that they may be offering their best advice but still be wrong.

David Dunham http://a-sharp.com Twitter: _at_KingDragonPass