Re: What's the hardest part?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 08:00:42 -0800 (PST)

I think that this will vary with play style....I seldom have food problems, but not uncommonly get beat around militarily early on (even without losing warriors to raiding, too often I'll lose a bunch of warriors in one attack, have another right aferward and get looted very badly, leaving me with no goods to hire more warriors.....

Subject: Re: [KoDP] What's the hardest part? To: KingOfDragonPass_at_yahoogroups.com

      On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 5:22 PM, Kaj Sotala <xuenay_at_...> wrote:

> I found that the very hardest part was always in getting the food to

> last for the whole tribe in the beginning. I'd perform the Ernalda

For the whole clan, that is.