Re: What's the hardest part?

From: donmoody_at_...
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 12:24:23 -0600 (CST)

David Dunham wrote:

> A common comment about KoDP is that it's too hard.

> I'm wondering what in particular makes the game hard.
> Food? Cattle? Goods?
> (Heroquests are intentionally hard, though perhaps some could
> be easier.)

ne issue I remember seeing more than once was sheep. While there are ways to get more cattle, there is no way to *specifically* get more sheep.
Because sheep are needed for maintaining shrines/temples, you can put yourself into a downward spiral without knowing it and without an obvious recourse once you are in it.

I think the general, overall difficulty is reasonable. More obvious difficulty labels wouldn't hurt.

DonMoody