Re: Death spiral?

From: James Sterrett <James.Sterrett_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 08:53:02 -0500

> Well, it probably depends a bit on how much you are willing to go back to old saves....

:)

Even without that, I've sometimes wound up in a position where the clan is surviving, but essentially weak. Can't make any headway, the nobles are all weak, I can't manage to complete any heroquests, and the consequences of the latter introduce further weaknesses. Even if I squeak out tribe formation, I can't gain or retain leadership of it, and somebody else marries the horsespawn.

The frustration of this stems from not seeing any path to getting out of the situation.

And then there's building too many temples and causing a sheep population crash.... :)

--
James Sterrett
james.sterrett_at_...