Re: Introductions

From: MikeGamer_at_...
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 01:04:02 -0400

Welcome to the group. I got started on this world through an old roleplaying game called Runequest. I have followed this through its various incarnations from its first publisher through Avalon Hill and into heroquest. The King of Dragon Pass game has made the world very accessable. If you have text to voice for internet pages try looking up Runequest and you will find a lot of material on the world of KODP.

I hope you enjoy this world as much as I have.

Mikegamer