Re: Re: Introductions

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 22:18:25 -0700

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Rest assured that I do plan on exploring the larger world of Glorantha. Ideally, I'd love to find a group to roleplay with, though that's admittedly outside the scope of this list. I'll certainly keep the Internet in mind as I begin to explore, especially since I don't really have the equipment to scan printed books at the moment. All the best,
Zack.